“Gernelle was very sweet to work with. She captures the fun moments.”
Life is Meant to Be Lived
Never forget to make room for good times. Date nights, road trips, local events, travels abroad and cozy nights at home can give you the energy you need to face the world every day. These moments are what my clients love having photographed! Seeing moments like these remind us that we have an amazing life and no matter what random issues pop up, we have something wonderful to be grateful for.
I’ve always wanted to be apart of projects that spark joy and bring people closer together. Being a lifestyle and elopement photographer allows me to combine my love of travel, art and romance. Even though it’s a creative job, it’s not always fun and photos. I work hard, I love my clients & I love the life I’m creating for myself. I want the pictures we create together to remind you to live your life to the fullest.
Fun Facts About Me
- The 'Ger' is pronounced like Germany. Gernelle. My friends call me Elle, Nelle, and G (you can too!)
- I love thrift shopping and putting together outfits. If you aren't sure what to wear, I've got plenty of ideas!
- My favorite foods are spicy ramen, lemon sorbet and vegan nachos.
- My husband Brandon and I have been married since 2011. He's proof of God's love for me.
- I'm a big fan of Studio Ghibli, Pixar and Disney films.
- I’m a Jackson State University Graphic Design graduate.